- Item Type: Mini Drone
- Racing Drone
- Mini Drone
- Camera Drone
- Racing Drone
- Wifi transmission system provides easy and fun FPV flight
- 0.3MP or 2MP camera can take photos and record videos
- Foldable design, portable and easy to carry
- Tiltable camera to adjust view angle
- Unique fuselage design and high quality painting, outstanding appearance
- Upgraded 2.4G 4CH transmitter for your easy control
- The latest 6-axis flight control system, provides super stable flight
- With headless mode, and one-key return care free to fly
- High/low speed mode and 3D flip function provide you cool flying experience
- Main Material: ABS
- Motor Type: Coreless Motor
- Camera Pixel: 0.3/2 MP
- Function: Forward/Backward, Up/Down, Left/Right, Sideward Flight, Hovering, 3D Flips, H/L Speed, Headless Mode, Wifi FPV, Photo Taking, Video Recording
- Controller Mode: Mode 2
- Remote Distance: About 100 m
- Charging Time: About 50 mins
- Flying Time: About 10 mins
- Quadcopter Battery: 3.7 V 900 mAh LiPo Battery
- Battery Dimension: 74*31*11 mm
- Transmitter Battery: 3 * AA (not included)
- Unfolded: 32.5*32.5*6 cm / 12.8*12.8*2.4 in,
- Folded: 18*13*6 cm / 7*5.1*2.4 in
- Weight: 118.4 g
- Standard package list:
- 1 * Quadcopter
- 1 * Transmitter (Mode 2)
- 1 * 3.7 V 900 mAh Li-po Battery
- 2 * Pair Spare Propellers
- 1 * USB Charger
- 4 * Propeller Guard
- 1 * Screwdriver
- 1 * English Manual
The aircraft is not resistant to crash. Attention should be paid to every flight because one crash may cause a product damaged.
When the aircraft is falling down, you need to push the throttle to the bottom immediately in case of motor blocked and burned.
The mobile phone screen is displays with real-time imaging scenarios.
The phone displayed in the picture is just for effect, not included in the package.
Carefully read the instruction before any use, if you are a beginner, it’s advisable to be assisted by an experienced adult.
This quadcopter is equipped with coreless motors, continuous work with different batteries is not suggested.
- Caution for the battery:
- Don’t over-charge, or over-discharge batteries.
- Don’t put it beside the high temperature condition.
- Don’t throw it into fire.
- Don’t throw it into water.